Stunt Copter *BETA* Stunt Copter *BETA*

I'll still be your friend kyle.

-sam

Felinicide Felinicide

Like Eminem only faggier

wait waht

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

Pretty Good Game

Quite fun and its funny too.

To the last couple people who reviewed this, this is a game is made in flash. No one got hurt while you played this game. These were just pictures. How can it be cruel I mean the game itself. The idea may be cruel(which I don't believe it is.) maybe you should get a sense of humor, or catch up on some of the news stories about Steve Irwin.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great Game

The whole idea of this game is very cool. And you pulled it off wonderfully. Congratulations to you. Its a difficult game but after a couples days of playing it I beat it with out dying once. :)

Mankind's Asskicking Mankind's Asskicking

Was it hard to make a game kick this much ass?

Good job, there aren't very many games that are this good on newgrounds. I think a sequel is in order.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

DOESNT GET MUCH BETTER THEN THIS

This game is so fucking awesome, i wish i could download it but your web site is messed up fix it ASAP please. I'm gonna go back to playing now.

Beat up Bill Gates Beat up Bill Gates

Wait a second

Did you just admit to stealing this. Well you could have at least stole something good.

++BMX Street Cruising++ ++BMX Street Cruising++

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY! A SKATER WOULD KICK A PUSSY BIKER'S VAGINA ASS ANY DAY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!BMX IS GAY!BMX IS GAY!